"Truth seldom is pleasant; it is almost invariably bitter. A loss of courage may be the most striking feature which an outside observer notices in the West in our days..." Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Commencement address at Harvard University , June 8, 1978

Monday 10 August 2009

NEW THAMES VALLEY AND WILTSHIRE NF WEBSITE

I am sorry for not taken the time to post on here for a while, but I have been extremly busy with the Demo- which is taking place next Saturday- and also creating a website for the Thames Valley and Wiltshire NF Unit.

Once I have done with the demo and got the website in to a place which I am happy with, I will start posting on here again. Until then, please feel free to have a look at the new website, but please remember that it is in no way finished.

www.thamesnf.webs.com
Racial Regards
Mike

No comments: