"Truth seldom is pleasant; it is almost invariably bitter. A loss of courage may be the most striking feature which an outside observer notices in the West in our days..." Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Commencement address at Harvard University , June 8, 1978

Tuesday 26 May 2009

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP FIGHT THE EUROPEAN UNION ON A LOCAL LEVEL


We all know that Britain will suffer under European rule, so there is no question that it should be stopped, and never allowed to have a say in British politics. The question is how do we fight it and destroy its control over our country?

I am not going to suggest that we stand candidates in the European elections and try and destroy it from the inside, because it just won’t work.

The way that you can help is simple in theory, but in practice will take a lot of work and dedication. If you want to take part in the kind of activism I am about to outline, you must first be sure that you are willing to see it through. You cant start the process and then decide that it is too hard, because that will have adverse effects on the Nationalist movement. I am not trying to scare you in any way, I am just preparing you. Don’t threat, the type of activism I am going to outline is not illegal, or confrontational in any shape or form, but you may receive a lot of slack from local politicians or the local media.

Up and down the country, the National Front have and will continue to campaign against the dictatorship of the European Union. I have started a campaign right here in Swindon which I hope all you reading will help me with. It doesn’t matter what part of the country you live in this is relevant to you.

I have found away to bring about a referendum in a Parish council which we can pose the question “ should Britain have a national referendum on Britain’s membership in the EU?” to the residents of that parish. The more parishes that have a referendum that come back with more “yes” votes, the more chance that New-Labour will call a referendum. Email me on swindonnf@yahoo.co.uk and I will give all the guidance and advice you will need, including how you can guarantee a relatively good turn out, to what legislation supports your right to call a Parish referendum.

Obviously this is just one aspect of the fight against the EU. But I believe if done on a national level, then it would be a step in the right direction.

Email me and I will let you know everything you need to know….. Swindonnf@yahoo.co.uk.

BRITAIN FIRST- VOTE NF

No comments: